- Crosslinked polyethylene foam is a closed celled material with a smooth surface and excellent dynamic cushioning.
- The fine closed cell structure reduces shrinkage and eliminates bowing.
- It has excellent forming properties and is easily workable at 110 Degrees C and above.
- Crosslinked polyethylene foam is an ideal material for automotive dunnage, cushion pallets, vibration dampening and sound absorption.
- The special electron-beam crosslinking process utilised in the production of the material, as well as its closed cell structure, results in insulating properties that are superior to conventional fibreglass, rubber-based and non-crosslinked products.
- A very low thermal conductivity value (k), almost zero vapour transmission rate, reflect in its superior energy saving performance, and trouble -free operation in a variety of environments.
Supreme Industries Limited
SEKISUI PILON LTD. (AUSTRALIA)
Thermal and Acoustic Insulation